I serve this cold tofu dish as an appetizer to my plant-based meal as lunch on a hot day🍚😋
Eatnuf almond butter and cashew nut butter are made with 100% nut without the addition of salt, sugar and oil. This original nut butter made it easier to be added to our daily cooking, or just as a healthier bread spread. More information can be found at the end of this recipe😊
150g block tofu
Almond Butter Topping
2 tbsp smooth almond butter
1/2 to 1 tsp soya sauce
20g raw sugar
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp chopped coriander
juice from 1 green lime
a few drops sesame oil
-taste can be adjusted to your preference
1 tbsp cut spring onion
1 tsp cut red chilli
1/2 to 1 tsp roasted sesame seeds
1. Mix all the ingredients under the "Almond Butter Topping" into a thick and sticky paste.
2. Invert the cold tofu block onto a plate. Drain away the excess water. Cut the tofu into 3 to 4 portions.
3. Apply the almond butter topping over the top of the tofu. Sprinkle spring onion, cut red chilli and roasted sesame seeds over.
4. Sprinkle excess green onion near the base of the tofu as garnishing.
5. Serve and enjoy immediately 😋
Thank you Nelson of Eatnuf for the complimentary bottles of almond butter and cashew butters 💓😊