Yield: 4 adult servings
2 boneless chicken legs
2 tsp low salt light soya sauce
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp raw sugar
2~3 tsp Korean red pepper paste
1 tbsp rice wine
1/4 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp honey
1 tbsp chopped onion
1/2 tsp chopped ginger
1/2 tsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp leftover marinade
1 tbsp honey
Juice from 1 lime
1 tsp honey
1. Rinse and drain chicken legs. Pour all the marinades over the chicken legs and mix to coat well.
2. Cover with food wrap and let it stand for at least 1/2 an hour. 2 hours would be better, if time permits.
3. Place the chicken legs over a lined baking tray in a single layer.
4. Bake in a preheated oven set at 180 degree Celsius for about 20 minutes.
5. While the meat is roasting, collect about 1 tbsp of leftover marinade and mix with 1 tbsp honey. Set aside.
6. After the first round of roasting, brush the chicken with the glazing sauce from (5) and return it to the oven to bake for 10 minutes. Repeat this step for one more round.
7. For the final round, add lime juice and 1 tsp honey to the remaining glazing sauce.
8. After brushing the chicken with the honey lime sauce,
9. Transfer the chicken to a cooling rack.
10. Slice the meat and serve hot :)