Serradura is an easy to prepare dessert or pudding - just alternating layers of whipped cream and Marie biscuit crumbs served in pudding cup 😍 It is popular in Portuguese and Macau 🍸
Servings: 2 x 200ml pudding cups
120g whipping cream 35% fat, cold
40g double cream 45% fat, cold *
40g condensed milk, cold
70~80g Marie biscuits
about 1 tsp cocoa powder for dusting, optional
* you may use whipping cream with 35% fat for a lighter cream
1. Break marie biscuits into small pieces,
and blitz in a food processor till fine crumbs.
2. Store both the tall food processor cup and the balloon whisk in the freezer for about 15 minutes before use.
Pour whipping cream, double cream and condensed milk in the cold tall cup.
Blitz the cream using turbo speed of your handheld blender fitted with a balloon whisk. When the cream starts to thicken, reduce the speed to 1 till reaching firm peak.
3. Transfer the cream to a piping bag for easier dispensing of the cream to the deep pudding cup later.
4. Add a spoonful of Marie biscuit crumbs to the pudding cup.
Followed by piping a layer of whipped cream on top of the biscuit crumbs.
Repeat the process till reaching the top of the pudding cup.
5. Place a coffee stencil over the top layer, and dust a some cocoa powder over. This step is optional.
You can also decorate the pudding with fruits like strawberries 🍓🍒🍇
Store the pudding overnight in the fridge. Enjoy
Greatly appreciated Bulla for the 3 bottles each of Bulla Thickened Cream and Double Cream 💟💟
🔺⚡Bulla creams have a relatively shorter shelf life as compared to other brands, so please check the expiry date on the product before buying and consumed asap 😊
💗💗💗Greatly appreciate Caroleasylife for the sharing of recipe.