500 ml soy milk
4 tsp raw sugar
6 tsp Unisoy soy milk powder
2 1/2 tsp ice jelly powder
1. Pour 450 ml of soy milk into a pot to heat up in low flame.
2. Add in 4 tsp of raw sugar and 6 tsp of soy powder. Stir to mix well.
3. Mix the remaining 50 ml of soy milk with 2 1/2 tsp of ice jelly powder. Let the mixture stands about 1 min before pouring into the pot.
4. Turn off the heat when the mixture thickens. To test whether the mixture is ready, just scoop out a small spoonful of mixture and let it cool for about a minute. If the mixture curd, then the mixture is done.
5. Pour the mixture into 4 bowls and let it set. Serve warm.
6. For cold serving, refrigerate the curd for an hour and serve.