1 bundle of green bean vermicelli, soak
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
100g minced pork
1 tsp sugar
1/2 rice wine
1/2 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp dark soya sauce
50 ml water
Dash of pepper
1. Heat the 18cm HappyCall pot with 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
2. Add garlic and fried till fragrant. Push the edge of the pot.
3. Pour in minced pork and fried till the pork just turn white, add in rice wine and fish sauce.
4. Add in the water, sugar, light soya sauce,dark soya sauce and pepper. Heat the content till steam starting to form. Do not boil as high temperature will cause the vermicelli to become soggy.
5. Add in the green bean vermicelli, mix well with the sauce and turn off he heat. Let the vermicelli soaks up the sauce before scooping to a serving dish.
6. Garnish with spring onion, Chinese parsley and chili. Serve hot 😃