I bought a small bundt pan from Tott recently, and used it to bake golden butter cake with cranberry bits and almond meal. The small bundt pan was just nice to bake a small 2-egg recipe.
Bundt Pan Size: 0.7L
All ingredients in room temperature
Using 55g Omega 3&6 egg
75g salted butter, softened but not glossy
75g fine sugar
2 eggs, beaten till frothy
60g top flour
15g almond meal*
10g milk powder
10g milk powder
2g baking powder
10g lemon juice
10g golden syrup/honey
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
15g dried cranberries
* Almond meal can be replaced by top flour without roasting.
Directions1. Coat the non-stick bundt pan with butter and sprinkled with a little flour. Set aside.
2. Roast the almond meal in a pre-heated oven toaster at 150°C for about 5 minutes, or till golden and fragrant.
Trim dried cranberries into bit size and set aside.
3. Mix roasted almond meal with top flour, milk powder and baking powder in a bowl. Set aside.
Combine lemon juice, golden syrup and vanilla extract in a container. Set aside.
4. Cream softened butter and fine sugar together till light and fluffy.
5. Slowly add in the beaten eggs.
Followed by the flour mixture from Step (3),
as well as the lemon juice mixture.
Combine well using a spatula.
6. Pour about 1/3 of the batter into the prepared bundt pan, and mix the remaining batter with the cranberry bits. Mix well.
Pour the remaining batter into the bundt pan. Bang the pan lightly to level the batter.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 140°C for 40 minutes, or till an inserted cake-tester draws out clean. Middle rack of the oven.
Increase the oven temperature to 170°C and bake for about 5 minutes, or till the crust turns golden.
I let the cake stay in the oven for another 5 minutes after turning off the oven.
8. Let the cake cool down in the pan for about 20 minutes over a wire rack.
Invert out the cake and cool down further.
Cut and enjoy 😋