I prepared 4 small bottles (in 100ml bottle) of milk with agar agar jelly mainly to savour the nice aroma of the organic full cream milk. A little instant coffee powder was added to create a little contrast in taste. Not very sweet and strong - just nice to taste the milk 😊
|I saved the pudding bottles after finished the pudding bought from BreadTalk.|
The organic milk was purchased from Cold Storage.
Ingredients2g agar agar strip
25g raw/light brown sugar
225ml organic full cream milk
2g instant coffee powder
20g hot water
Directions1. Rinse and soak agar agar strips for about 20 minutes.
The soaked agar agar weighed about 10g.
2. Add soaked agar agar strips to 120g of water, and bring to boil to dissolve the agar agar strips.
Add in the raw/light brown sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves. Adjust the sweetness to your preference.
3. Pour in the organic full cream milk, stir till well combine. Stop heating.
4. Pour the milk agar agar water into the bottles to about 2/3 bottle's height. Cover the remaining milk agar agar water in the pot to keep it warm.
5. Dissolve instant coffee powder in hot water and pour the coffee water into the 4 bottles.
Stir to mix the coffee water with the milk agar agar water. Keep the bottles in the freezer for about 20 minutes to solidify the surface.
The jelly is ready when the surface is dry and it wobbles when shake.
6. Pour the remaining milk agar agar water to the top of the coffee-milk agar agar jelly.
7. Cover the bottles with the lids, and refrigerate till serving 😋