Produced about 20 mini egg tarts.
70g butter, room temperature
40g icing sugar
140g plain flour
|The basic ingredients.|
Egg filling ingredients:
55g fine sugar
Pinch of salt
1. Whipped the soften butter till light and pale. Mix in the icing sugar.
|Adding icing sugar to the whipped |
2. After all the icing sugar is well incorperated with the butter, add in the egg, then followed by the flour.
|Adding egg to the butter mixture.|
|Mix the flour to the butter |
3. Let the dough stand for 10 minutes.
|The final dough after adding flour.|
4. Prepare the egg filling while waiting for the dough. Mix all the ingredients together and strain the egg milk mixture.
|Strain the egg mik mixture before|
filling up the tart shells.
5. Preheat the HCP to prepare for the baking later.
|Warm up the HCP 10 minutes before |
6. Scoop a teaspoon of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the dough into the egg tart tray and press out following the contour of the mould.
|Scoop a teaspoon of dough and roll it|
into a ball.
|Place the dough into the|
egg tart tray.
|Press the dough to thickness|
of about 5mm.
Close the pan lid and bake under medium low heat for about 20 minutes.
|When the baking is done, the egg|
fillings will billow up.
8. When the baking is done, remove the egg tarts from the tray and cool them on a rack.
You may savour your mini egg tarts now :)