55ml Dashi stock
1 tsp mirin
1/2 tsp light soya sauce
1. Beat eggs in a bowl; whisk in Dashi, sugar, mirin and light soya sauce. Whisk till all the sugar dissolve.
2. Heat up the Happycall pan using medium heat. Pour in oil to lightly coat the pan.
3. When the pan is hot, pour in the egg mixture and swirl the pan to enable it to form a thin egg layer. Close the pan lid but not locking it.
4. When the bottom of the egg starts to harden, but the surface still a bit wet, use 2 spatulas to help you roll up the omelette from one end to another.
5. Push the egg roll back to the starting end, and pour in another batch of egg mixture. Allow the raw egg mixture to 'connect' to the cooked egg roll.
6. When the bottom of the second batch of egg mixture begins to harden, roll up the omelette. Repeat the process till the entire egg mixture use up.
7. Allow the omelette to cool down before cutting into desire thickness to be placed on sushi :)
Click here to see the recipe for sushi bean skin