10 soya bean puffs (about 120g)
4 tbsp light soya sauce
4 tbsp mirin
3 tbsp sugar
1. Use a chopstick to roll over the tofu puff a few times.
2. Blanch all the tofu puff in hot water to remove the excess oil. Rinse a few times with cold water.
3. Pour all the seasoning into a pot and bring the mixture into a boil.
4. Put all the tofu puffs into the hot mixture and let them heat in low heat till soft.
5. Keep the seasoned tofu puffs in a container with the syrup and store in a fridge till you needed.
Slit a small opening at one end and fill it with sushi rice.
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)