Yield: 4 adult servings
2 boneless chicken legs
1 tsp chopped garlic
2 tsp coarse black pepper
1/2 tsp dark soya sauce
1/2 tsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp rice wine
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp dark brown sugar
1/4 tsp seasoning powder, optional
1. Wash chicken legs and pat dry.
2. Pour in the marinades and mix well.
3. Cover and let the meat marinate for at least 1/2 an hour.
4. Roll up the chicken leg meat and tie with a 1 meter string. Place the chicken rolls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake the chicken rolls in an oven toaster at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from toaster oven and brush the chicken rolls with the remaining marinades.
Returns the chicken rolls to the oven toaster and bake for 3 minutes.
Repeat this step for about 3 times, or till you finish the marinades.
7. Baste the skin with the oil collected on the tray, and bake for another 3 minutes.
8. Allow the meat to stay in the oven and let the remnant heat cooked the meat to tender.
9. Untie the meat, cut to serve :)