Yield: 4 glasses
450g fresh milk
1~2 tbsp honey/fine sugar
1/2 cup ice cubes
1. Rinse and dry soft ripe strawberries
2. Cut the strawberries into halves or quarters.
3. Place the cut strawberries in a container and seal with a food wrap.
4. Transfer to a freezer to chill for at least 3 hours, or till the fruit has completely frozen.
5. Place the frozen strawberries in a tall blender cup and add milk to almost the fruit height.
6. Add some honey if you prefe it sweet.
7. Cover with a cross-blade base and give the cup a few good shakes.
8. Blend the ingredients till smooth. You may have to stop the blending process1 to 2 times to give a few brief stirrings.
9. Scoop the blended strawberry sorbet to the serving cups.
10. Pour the remaining milk to a clean blending cup and add about 1/2 cup of ice cubes.
You may want to add sugar if you prefer it sweet.
11. Blend and pour the milk sorbet over the strawberry sorbet.
12. Enjoy it cold ;)
You may want to try using soft ripe mango in place of strawberry. As the mango is sweeter than the strawberry, you can omit or reduce the honey.