Thank you Sharon for sharing this fabulous cake recipe :)
Yield: one 18 cm square cake
Using 55g omega-3 eggs
All ingredients in room temperature
250g banana paste
60g coconut oil
70g fresh milk
150g top/cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
3 eggs, separated
50g raw sugar
Some banana chunks
2~3 tbsp desiccated coconut
1. Line an 18cm square cake pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Mix top/cake flour with baking powder. Set aside.
3. Mash banana into paste and add to coconut oil. After both ingredients are well mixed, mix in the fresh milk.
4. Fold in the flour mixture from (2), and mix into an uniformbatter.
5. In a clean, dry and grease-free mixing bowl, beat egg white till frothy.
Gradually beat and add in the raw sugar.
Continue to beat till the batter reaches "ribbon stage".
6. Pour about 1/3 of the egg batter into the banana batter, and mix well.
Pour the mixture back to the remaining 2/3 egg batter and mix well.@
7. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan.
8. If you have leftover banana after preparing the 250g of banana paste, cut it into small chunks and push them into the batter.
Scatter dessicated coconut over the surface.
And place walnuts onto the batter with even spacing.
9. Bake in a preheated oven set at 170 degree Celsius for about 35 to 40 minutes at lower rack of the oven.
10. After cooling down for 5 minutes, lift the cake out of the pan, and continue to cool down over a wire rack.
11. Cut the cake into 16 even portions and serve :)
A good recipe adapted from
with great appreciation :)