A sourdough bread added with multigrain soya pulp. My multigrain soya pulps consisted of orgainic soya beans, red kidney beans, black beans, almonds, and pumpkin seeds. To reduce food waste, I sometimes would include this soya pulp into my bread, or use it to wash oily dishes :)
Bread Maker: Mayer MMBM12
Raw Dough weight: 511g
Pan size: 26x10x7.5cm
55g bread flour
20g active natural yeast, 100% hydration
Dough Ingredients60g milk
20g raw sugar
5g fine salt
30g multigrain soya pulp
235g bread flour
120 sourdough from above
1g instant dry yeast
To be added when the countdown timer reads 1:20
10g unsalted butter
Directions1. Combine the 3 sourdough ingredients in a container and let it ferment for about 10 hours or overnight. Collect 120g of the sourdough for later use.
2. Add all the dough ingredients, except the unsalted butter, into the bread pan of the bread maker. Follow the sequence of the ingredients listed.
Select "C-11 Ferment Dough" and start the program.
When the countdown timer reads 1:20, add in the butter.
When the countdown timer reaches 0:45, stop the program manually.
3. Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled plastic bag, tie a loose knot, and let the dough sits in room temperature for 30 minutes (room temperature was about 24°C)
Double protect the dough with another plastic bag, keep in a covered container,
and refrigerate for about 12 hours or overnight.
4. Remove the outer plastic bag, invert and let it thaw in room temperature for about 1 hour.
5. Turn the dough onto a floured work top, deflate the dough, and divide it into 3 portions.
Shape into balls and let them rest for about 15 minutes.
6. Roll out into a flat dough
Cover and let them rest for 10 minutes.
7. Roll out the dough again.
Flip over and roll up.
Place the dough into the loaf pan coated with butter. Spray some water,
cover with a tea towel, and let it proof for about 70 minutes, or till the dough rises to the rim of the loaf pan.
8. Preheat the oven to 180°C for 10 minutes. While waiting, sprinkle some flour over the top and make some scorings over the dough.
9. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes, reduce to 170°C for 19 to 20 minutes, or till the top becomes golden.
end of baking
10. Transfer to bread to a cooling rack immediately after leaving the oven.
11. When the bread has cooled down, cut and enjoy :)