Yield: 8 small cupcakes (7⌀x3.5H cm)
Baking temperature: 130℃ for 15 minutes, 150℃ for 5 minutes, and 170℃ for 5 minutes
IngredientsAll ingredients in room temperature
Using 55~59g Omega 3&6 eggs
2 egg whites
pinch of salt
45g fine sugar
2 egg yolks
57g top flour/cake flour
3g corn starch
2g milk powder, optional
1g baking powder
10g condensed milk
10g coconut oil/mild flavour oil
1/2 tsp rose flavour
some red food dye
8 cubes The Laughing Cow Belcube, plain flavour, thawed
Directions1.Combine condensed milk, milk, coconut oil, rose flavour, and red food dye in a small glass. Set aside.
2. Mix top flour, corn starch, and baking powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. In a clean, dry and grease-free mixing bowl, beat egg whites with pinch of salt and fine sugar till reaching almost firm peak stage.
4. Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time. Add the next egg yolk after the previous egg yolk has been well mixed. Stop beating when no trace of egg yolk can be seen.
5. Sieve in 1/3 of the flour mixture from Step 2 into the batter.
Mix in 1/2 of the milk mixture from Step 1.
Adding the remaining flour mixture and milk mixture, in alternating sequence.
Use a spatula to give a thorough mix into a smooth batter.
6. Pour 2/3 batter into the paper cups. Then place a thawed cheese cube in each paper cups.
9. Bake at middle rack of a preheated oven at 160℃ for 20 to 25 minutes, or till golden.