1 tube silken tofu
1 ripen honey mango
100 ml milk
20 ml milk
1 tbsp icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Cut out the mango pulp and discard the skin and the seed.
2. In a glass container, put in the mango pulp, 1 tbsp icing sugar and 100ml milk. Mix well, cover and store in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
3. Empty out the silken tofu from its packaging. Put 2/3 of the tofu in a mixing cup. Add 20 ml milk and 6 tsp sugar. Blend using a food processor and keep in the freezer.
4. Add the remaining tofu into another mixing cup, and pour in the frozen mango pulp from (2). Blend well using a food processor.
5. Pour the mango mousse from (4) into 4 dessert cups, followed by tofu mousse from (3). Finally top with fresh mango and freeze for about 10 min before serving 😊