70g organic soy beans
6 seeds organic almond
1 tsp organic pumpkin seeds
1 honey dates 蜜枣
1/2 tsp jasmine rice
1 pandan leaf
1 chunk of honey rock sugar
2 1/2 tsp ice jelly powder
1. Soak soy beans, almonds, pumpkin seeds in water for at 4 hours. Change the water every one hour. In a separate bowl, soak rice and honey dates, need not change water.
2. Cut pandan leaf into thin strips.
3. Discard the water and pour the soy bean, almonds, pumpkin seeds, rice, honey dates, pandan leaf and 600 ml water into a food processor to extract the milk.
4. Warm the extracted milk in a pot for about 15 min just below boiling. Do not boil.
5. Add the chunk of honey rock sugar to the warm soy milk till completely dissolves.
6. Pour the warm soy milk into a measuring jug to get exactly 500ml of soy milk.
7. In another bowl, dissolve the ice jelly powder with about 4 tsp water. Add in water slowly and stir well. Before adding the jelly paste to the jug of soy milk, add about 2 tbsp is warm soy milk to the jelly powder paste to make a smooth paste.
8. Add the jelly paste to the jug of soy milk and blend well.
7. Pour the soy milk jelly solution into 4 small bowls. Let it cool down before chilling in the fridge.
9. Serve the bean curd after about 2 hours of chilling :)