Ingredients for 4 servings:
Making the jelly
2 tsp ice jelly powder
5 tsp sugar
1/2 orange, slice
Making the syrup
100 ml water
1 chunk honey rock sugar
1 pandan leaf
4 slices lime
1. Heat 300ml of water in a pot.
2. In a separate bowl, mix 2 tsp ice jelly powder with 100ml of water. Set aside for 2 min, then add to (1).
3. Pour the sugar into the pot of water. Stop heating when all the jelly powder dissolve and the liquid turns thick. Do not boil.
4. Pour the jelly solution into 4 bowls. Add in the orange slices. Cool to set the jelly.
5. In another pot, heat up all the ingredients, except the lime. Stop warming when the rock sugar completely dissolves.
6. Pour the syrup on top of the jelly and add in the lime. When cool, keep in the fridge to chill. Serve cold :)