20g coconut cream
40g brown sugar
2 pandan leaves
1 tsp dry yeast
120g top flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. Blend egg, milk, coconut cream, water, brown sugar, oatmeal and pandan leaves in a food processor. All ingredients must be in room temperature.
2. Pour all the liquid mixture into a mixing bowl or jar. Add dry yeast to it.
3. Mix top flour with baking powder. Add to liquid mixture and blend well.
4. Proof the batter in a rice cooker for about 45 min to 1 hour. Turn on the keep warm function for 5 min, then let the batter stand in the rice cooker for 55 min to 1 hour.
5. Lightly grease the HCPan (lower pan only) and heat over medium low heat.
6. When the pan is hot, pour the batter in and swirl a few rounds to let the batter runs a wall edge round the pan. This raise edge is to prevent the filling from falling out at the final step.
7. Close the lid and cook for about 6 min at medium low heat and another 6 min in low heat. Remember to shift the pan once every 3 minutes to ensure even heating.
8. When the pancake is cooked, the edge will shrink away from the wall. Spread the precooked coconut over and fold the pancake into half.
9. Remove the pancake from the pan. Cut and serve :)