Using rice cooker to cook hard-boiled egg is very simple and easy. Not only use less energy as compare to boiling a pot of water, removal of egg shells has never been so smooth 😃
This method also can be used for cooking potatoes and carrot. The cooked potatoes are soft and dry. These pre-cooked potatoes can be used for stew.
1. Add about 100ml water to rice cooker pot.
2. Place eggs in a stainless steel bowl and put into the rice cooker pot.
3. Cover the rice cooker and turn on the rice cooking function.
4. When the cooking cycle completes, take out the eggs and place in cold water to cool.
5. Peel the egg shells. You can enjoy your hard boil eggs now 😃