1 tsp coconut cream
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 pandan leaf (optional)
1. Blend milk and pandan leaf using a powerful food processor. You may omit this step if you are not adding pandan leaf.
2. Whisk eggs till frothy using a mixer.. Add in sugar and continue to whisk for about 10 minutes. Pour in oil together with pandan milk mixture and blend well.
3. Fold in sieved flour and baking powder in three portions, mix the batter with every addition of flour.
4. Pour the batter into chicken pie mould lined with paper cup. Fill the mould till about 3/4 in height. Place the moulds filled with batter into a steamer at high heat. Steam them for about 6 minutes or cooked.
5. Cool on a rack and serve 😃