Yield: for 4 persons
150g fish fillet
1 tsp garlic, chopped
4 slices chilli
2 slice ginger, julienned
1/2 onion, julienned
1/4 green capsicum, julienned
4 canned pineapple cubes (optional)
1 tomato, peeled and cut into wedges
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp vinegar
1.5 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp water
1 tbsp starch water
1. Rinse and pat dry fish fillet. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on both sides of the fillet. Let it stand for about 10 minutes.
2. Apply olive oil onto both sides of the fillet.
3. Sprinkle some starch over the fillet with the help of a sieve. Transfer the fillet to a parchment paper.
4. Heat up the HCP to high heat. Place the fillet with the paper into the pan. Flip the fillet after about 1 minute to pan-fry the other side.
Lower the heat to cook the fillet through.
Transfer the cooked fillet to a plate. Set aside.
5. Pan fry ginger and garlic in about 1 tbsp olive oil till frangrant.
6. Add in onion and capsicum, continue to fry for about 1 minute.
7. Add in the tomato and fry for about 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Pour in the sauce and cook till the sauce bubbles.
9. Add in the pineapple cubes and starch water.
10. Pour the cooked veggie and gravy over the fish fillets. Ready to serve :)