This is a low salt recipe ;)
Yield: about 24 pcs mid-wings
1 kg frozen chicken mid-wings, thawed
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp rice wine
1 tsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp dark soya sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
50g rock sugar
1 tbsp dark brown sugar
1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
1 slice ginger
3 slices lemon
1 tsp lemon juice, to be added before serving.
1. Rinse and drain thawed chicken wings. Add the marinades and mix well using your hand. Rest for about 15 minutes.
2. Pour the marinated chicken wings into the rice cooker and mix well with the condiments.
3. Select the "standard cook" function and start the cooking process.
4. Give the ingredients a quick stir after about 20 minutes into cooking. Thereafter, give the ingredients a stir after every 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir more regularly when the sauce becomes thicker.
You can stop the cooking process earlier, if you prefer to have a little gravy to the dish.
5. Transfer the chicken mid wings to a plate.
6. Squeeze a little lemon juice over the mid wings just before serving. Enjoy with warm rice :P