Biscuit base Ingredients:
35g Marie biscuits, crush to fine crumb
20g butter, melted
1) Lined a 14cm cake mould with baking paper.
|Line a aluminium strip is to facilitate|
lifting the cheesecake from the cake
|Estimating the size of the paper|
|Cut the edge.|
|Lined the cake mould with baking paper.|
|The cake mould fully lined with|
|The baking papers cut accordinly.|
2) Place all the marie biscuits in a plastic bag and crush to powder using a rolling pin.
|Crushed the marie biscuits.|
|Crushed the marie biscuits to powder form|
using a rolling pin.
3) Melt the butter in a rice cooker by using the 'keep warm' mode.
|Melt the butter in a rice cooker using|
'keep warm' mode.
4) Pour the melted butter to the crushed biscuit and mix well.
|Pour in the melted butter to the|
5) Pour (4) into a cake mould and press tight.
|Press and compact the biscuit base.|
125g cream cheese, room temperature
45g raw sugar
1 tsp plain flour
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp vanila essence
|The shredded lemon peel.|
With food processor:
1) Blend all the cheese ingredients together and pour into the biscuit base.
|If you have a food processor, you may|
blend all the cheese ingredients in it.
- Go to step (4).
Without food processor:
1) Blend the cream cheese together with the raw sugar till smooth.
|Whip the cream cheese.|
2) Pour in the beaten egg and continue to blend.
|Add in an beaten egg.|
3) When the egg is well incorporated with the cheese, add in the lemon juice, lemon zest, flour and vanila essence.
|Add in the vanila essence and |
|Add in the lemon peels and flour.|
4) When all the ingredients are well mixed, pour the batter into the biscuit base amd place in a preheated HCP. Baked at medium heat for about 15 minutes, and low heat for another 30 to 35 minutes.
|Place the cheesecake in a preheated |
5) When the cheesecake is cooked, the surface will be dry and the middle will be slightly bulge.
|When the cheesecake is cooked, the surface will|
be dry and the middle will bulge.
5 hours. Cover the cheesecake when place in the fridge.
|Lifting up the cheesecake after chilling in|
the fridge for 5 hours.