230g pork belly, cut into 4 portions
4 big shiitake mushrooms, soaked
1 pkg cooked chestnuts, 100g
1 slice ginger
2 cloves garlics
1 stalk spring onion, white stem
1 tsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp dark soya sauce
Dash of pepper
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp dark soya sauce
2 tbsp cooking wine 花雕酒
2 tbsp raw sugar
1. Marinate the pork belly and let it stands for about 1/2 hour.
2. Heat the HappyCall pan using medium heat and pour 1/2 tbsp oil into it. Fried the garlic and ginger till fragrant.
|Heat HCP with oil.|
|Fried the garlic and ginger till fragrant.|
3. Place the pork belly into the pan with the skin facing down. Close the lid. Let them grilled for about 1 to 2 minutes, then starts to grill the other sides of the pork belly till they turn golden.
|Pan-fried the pork till golden on |
4. Pour in the sauce ingredients and wait till it boils, then place the shiitke mushrooms in. Close the lid. When the sauce starts to boil again, lower the heat and let it simmer for about an hour. Flip the pork belly every 10 minutes.
|Pour in the condiments and water.|
5. Add in the chestnuts about 30 minutes later.