Yield:1x14cm round cake
60g Marie biscuit, crushed to powder
30g butter, melted
1. Put Marie biscuits in a plastic bag, and crush them into fine powder using a rolling pin.
2. Melt butter in a rice cooker by turning on the 'keep warm' mode for about 3 minutes, and let the butter stay in the rice cooker for about 10 minutes.
3. Mixed Marie biscuit crumb together with melted butter. Pour into a 14cm cake mould lined with baking paper.
Press hard to form a biscuit base. Chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
100g low fat cottage cheese
80g low fat greek yoghurt
30g raw sugar
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp flour
1. Preheat a Happycall double pan at medium low heat.
2. Blend all the ingredients together into a smooth batter using a food processor or blender.
3. Pour the batter onto the biscuit crust and bake in the Happycall pan for 15 minutes at medium low heat. Then continue to bake for another 20 to 25 minutes at low heat.
4. When the cheesecake is cooked, the surface will be dry, and the middle of the cake will bulge slightly.
5. Remove the cake from the HCpan and let it cool on a rack.
Blue berry topping:
80g fresh blue berries
1 tsp butter
30ml lemon juice
1/2 tsp lemon zest
30g raw sugar
1/2 tsp corn starch
Mix all ingredients together and cook over low heat for about 10-15 minutes.
Pour the topping over the cheesecake leaving about 1/2 cm from the edge not cover. This is to prevent the topping from flowing down the edge of the cheesecake.
When the cheesecake cools to room temperature, chill it in the fridge for at least 5 hours. Cut and serve cold :)
|Cheesecake with blue berry topping|
|Cheesecake just finished baking.|