Yield: 4 persons
2 twigs Chinese coriander leaf
1/2 tsp all purpose flour
2 tsp whole milk
Dash of salt
Dash of seasoning powder
1. Remove skin and seeds from tomato. Julienne and set aside.
2. Blend all purpose flour with whole milk into a light paste.
3. Add eggs, salt and seasoning powder onto the flour paste. Beat with a fork to mix and incorporate as much as air as possible into the batter.
4. Add in the julienned tomato and Chinese coriander leaf. Blend well.
6. Pour in the batter, lower the heat to medium low, and partially cover with a lid.
7. When the edge of the omelette starts to brown and shrink, flip the omelette over to slightly brown the other face.
8. Serve with warm rice :)