When my kitchen was left with ONE stick of otah to share among 4 persons, I made it into an egg roll. So each of us could have a sizable portion to enjoy ><
Yield: one 18cm egg roll
1 stick cooked otah (spicy fish stick)
1 stalk green scallion, cut into long stripes
1/8 tsp seasoning powder
1 tbsp fresh milk
1. Cut the otah into two long stripes. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs with seasoning powder and fresh milk.
3. Heat up an 18 cm non-stick pot with about 1 tsp of olive oil at medium high heat.
4. When the oil is hot, pour in the egg mixture. Swirl to make an even omelette.
5. When the egg is still raw, put in the otah stripes and a few long green scallions parallel to each other.
6. When the omelette is about to cooked, use a spatula to roll up the omelette into an egg roll.
7. Allow the egg roll to pan-fry till golden at low heat.
8. Cut into 4cm portions and serve warm :)