Yield: 4 small servings
200g white button mushroom
1 clove garlic
20g pumpkin, diced
200 ml milk
1 tbsp oatmeal or 1 tsp potato starch
Seasoning to taste:
1. Clean button mushroom using a wet kitchen towel. Slice 2 mushrooms and toast in a oven toaster at medium heat for 10 minutes. Reserve these mushroom slices for bowl decoration.
Grind the rest of the mushrooms in a food processor or blender.
|Grind the mushroom in a blender|
or food processor.
2. Grind onion and garlic. Set aside.
|Grind onion and garlic.|
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pot. Stir-fry minced onion and garlic till fragrant. Add in ground and cut carrot and pumpkin, stir-fry till ingredients soften.
|Stir-frying cut carrot and pumpkin with|
onion and garlic
|Heat the minced carrot and pumpkin|
till it softened
4. Pour in the ground mushroom and heat till it fragrants.
|Cook the ground mushroom till fragrant.|
5. Add in the milk and water, continue to heat till it boils.
|Add in the milk and water|
7. Season to taste.
8. Add in a tablespoon of oatmeal or 1 teaspoon of potato starch (mix with 2 tbsp of water) to thicken the soup.,
|Adding a tablespoon of oatmeal to|
the soup towards the end.,
Serve hot in a bowl or bread bowl :)