5 cm ripe banana
5 cm carrot, shredded
1 pandan leaf, cut into strips
3 tbsp instant oatmeal
1. Mush the banana into purée. Add in the shredded carrot and pandan leaves
2. Add in the instant oatmeal and mix into a dough.
4. Shape the dough into a bowl shape. The shape allows the rabbit to bite on its own without having us to hold on to the snack.
5. Lay the small doughs onto a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking paper.
6. Bake the doughs in an oven set at 150 degree Celsius for 30 minutes. Then allow the snack to cool down in the oven for at least 1 hour to allow most of the moisture to escape.
7. Store the cool down biscuits in an air-tight container. Give your rabbits one or two biscuits per day.
My rabbits love the biscuits! :)