I love the sweet scent of corn. In order to enjoy this on a convenient basis, I turned it into a bread spread. With the sweet scent of both pandan and coconut cream powder incorporated, the spread will turn any plain slice of bread into a delectable one :)
Yield: 150g jam
Appliances: a good food blender
120g steamed corn kernels
60g fresh milk
10g coconut cream powder
6 cm pandan leaf, for blending, optional
1 egg yolk
20g condensed milk
2 blades of pandan leaf
1/8 tsp salt
10g raw sugar
1. Steam corn kernels with a blade of pandan leaf at high heat for about 15 minutes.
2. Collect 120g of steamed corn kernels and blend with fresh milk, coconut cream powder, pandan leaf and an egg yolks.
3. Stir in the condensed milk.
4. Pour the mixture into a non-stick pot, add in the pandan leaf, salt, sugar, and cook under low heat till the mixture thickens. Stir regularly to avoid burning.
5. Transfer the jam into a clean and dry container.
6. Keep the jam in the fridge for an extended shelf life :)