Yield: about 8 pieces of 10cm semi-circle pancake
100g all purpose flour
1/2 tsp double acting baking powder
200ml coconut cream
60g fine sugar
Pinch of salt
About 130g sweet coconut filling
1. Mix all purpose flour with double acting baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat egg till frothy, about 1 minute. Add in sugar in three batches. Continue to beat at medium high speed for about 5 minutes, or till the egg mixture is thick and creamy.
3. Sieve in the flour mixture from (1) and blend well. Stop mixing when no flour can be seen
5. Pour in the coconut cream and mix well.
8. When the pan is hot, pour 1 ladle of batter into the pan, and spread into an oval shape pancake. Close the lid to cook faster.
9. After about 2 to 3 minutes, when the bottom face of the pancake turns golden, flip the pancake to allow it to cook the top face briefly.
10. After turning back the pancake, scoop a spoonful of filling onto the pancake.
12. Fold the pancake and seal the edge by pressing the edge with the tip of a spatula.
13. Serve hot :)
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)