A milk-rich cupcake with butter and creamy cheese cube. Baked faster in an air fryer in 11 minutes⏰ Love the light and velvety crumb and caramelized brown crust of these cupcakes with relatively less butter used as compared to normal butter cupcakes 😋
Yield: 6 cupcakes
Paper cup size: 6Dx4.4H cm
Baking temperature: Preheated air fryer at 150℃ for 5 minutes. Bake at 150℃ for about 7 minutes, and reduce to 140℃ for 4 minutes, or till top turns golden, and an inserted cake tester draws out clean.
All ingredients at room temperature
Using 60gOmega 3&6 eggs
2 egg whites
20g fine sugar
20g raw cane sugar/fine sugar
pinch of salt
2 egg yolks
62g top/cake flour
1g baking powder
20g lactose-free milk
10g golden syrup/honey
10g unsalted butter
5g rice bran oil/mild flavour vegetable oil
1. Heat and melt butter in Ingredient D in a heat resistant bowl. Set it aside.
2. In a clean, dry and oil-free mixing bowl, beat Ingredient A, egg whites with salt, fine sugar, and raw cane sugar, till reaching firm peak stage.
Mix in Ingredient B, egg yolk, one at a time.
Beat the egg batter till reaching ribbon stage.
3. Mix Ingredient C, sieve and mix using the whisks manually.
4. Scoop about 1/4 of the batter to mix with the warm Ingredient D from Step 1.
Pour back the butter batter back to the main batter.
Fold to mix into a smooth batter.
5. Distribute the batter evenly among 6 paper cake cups, about 43g each.
Push one cheese cube into each cup.
6. Preheated air fryer at 150℃ for 5 minutes. Bake at 150℃ for about 7 minutes, and reduce to 140℃ for 4 minutes, or till top turns golden, and an inserted cake tester draws out clean.
7. Let the cupcakes cool down for a while before serving 😋