Yield: 3 x 25cm round pizza
1.5 tbsp tomato paste 番茄酱
2 tsp sugar 糖
1/8 tsp salt 盐
1 clove garlic, chopped 蒜蓉
Dash is oregano powder
1 tbsp hot water 热水
280g all purpose flour 中筋面粉
1/2 tsp instant dry yeast 即发干酵母
1 egg (about 50g) 蛋
20g fine sugar 糖
1/4 tsp salt 盐
20g olive oil 橄榄油
70g cooked pumpkin paste 熟南瓜泥
80 g full cream milk 全脂牛奶
150g shredded mozzarella cheese
12 button mushrooms, sliced
1/4 yellow onion, coarsely chopped
12 cocktail sausages, sliced diagonally
1/4 green capsicum, sliced
2 pineapple rings, diced
Or vegetables of your choice :)
1. Mix all the tomato spread ingredients together. Set aside.
2. Steamed 70g peeled raw pumpkin till soft
3. When the cooked pumpkin is still hot, mash it using a fork
4. Add all the pumpkin crust ingredients, and half of the milk into a mixing bowl.
5. Mix all ingredients using hands or a mixer. Slowly add in the remaining milk.
6. Turn out the dough and continue to knead on a work top till the dough is smooth and elastic.
7. Place the dough into a container lightly coated with oil. Sprinkle some water onto the dough. Cover the dough with a lid and let it proof for about 1 hour, or till its size double.
8. While waiting for the dough to proof, you can prepare the pizza toppings .
9. To test whether the proofing is complete, coat your finger with flour and insert it into the centre of the dough. If the gap stays, the proofing is complete.
10. Sprinkle the dough top with flour, and turn out the dough to a work top. Press down the dough to release all the trapped air
11. Divide the dough into 3 equal portions, about 173g each. Shape them into balls and place them back to the container, cover with a lid, and allow them to rest for 15 minutes.
12. Take a dough ball and roll it out into a round flat base. Place the base in a baking tray lightly sprinkle with flour. Press a shallow 'ditch' about 1 cm from the edge.
13. Apply the tomato spread to the base and arrange the pizza toppings on top. Finally top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
14. Bake the pizza in a pre-heated oven set at 200 degree Celsius for about 15 to 18 minutes, or till the edge of the base becomes golden.
15. Cut and serve warm :)