Yield: 4 pudding bottles (200ml volume)
1 Pandan leaf
Some lime peel
Do not peel too deep into the skin, just remove the green part will do. The whitish portion will make your jelly bitter.
50g raw sugar
1 tsp agar agar powder, ~4g
8 fresh lychees, hulled, pitted & halves
2 slices lime, cut into halves
1. Chill 4 clean empty pudding bottles in the fridge. Keep the lychees in the fridge till needed.
2. Heat up 480g water with pandan leaf, and lime peel.
To test whether the agar agar has completely dissolved in the water, scoop a small spoonful of the mixture and let it cool down. If the mixture coagulate, the mixture is ready.
5. Spoon about 40g of the agar agar water into each chilled bottle. And returns the bottles to the fridge to chill for 15 minutes, or till the mixture harden.
6. Put two halves of the lychee into each bottle. Pour in agar agar water to reach almost the height of the fruit. Chill for another 15 minutes.
Repeat this step till finish the remaining fruit and agar agar water.
7. After the final layer, add in a piece of the lime.