A cool, tangy sweet mango dessert that is easy to prepare and can be enjoyed immediately. The vegan coconut whipped cream is easy to prepare and accompanied the smooth mango mousse well.
100g coconut cream, fridge cold
10g icing sugar
Use only coconut cream, not coconut milk. If you are using coconut milk, refrigerate the coconut milk overnight and skim off the coconut cream to whip. Discard the coconut water.
2 ripen mangoes, fridge cold
50g whipping cream, chilled
1 tsp fine sugar, to be added depending on the sweetness of the mango
1. Chill a small mixing bowl, a pair of whisks and a damp tablecloth in a freezer for 20 minutes.
2. Pour cold coconut cream into the chilled missing bowl. Whip at medium high speed for about 2 minutes, till the coconut cream slightly thicken.
3. Add in icing sugar and continue to whip till firm peaks formed.
4. Scoop the coconut whipped cream into a pipping bag. Refrigerate till needed.
5. Scoop out the mango fresh (about 315g), but keep a potion to be cut into dice.
6. Blend the mango fresh, whipped cream and sugar in a food processor till smooth. Pour into serving glasses.
7. Pipe whipped coconut cream and add diced mango as topping. Serve cool :)