Yield: 4 x 12 cm round pizza crust
150g plain flour
50g wholemeal bread flour
1/2 tsp instant dry yeas
1/2 tsp salt
10g olive oil
100g cold fresh milk
50g hot water
1. Mix cold fresh milk with hot water. Set aside till the temperature reaches about 35 degree Celsius.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients together. Slowly add in the warm milk mixture and stir to mix.
When all the ingredients combined into a lump and pull away from the wall of the mixing bowl
Cover and let it rest for 20 minutes.
3. Knead the dough for 10 minutes, till it becomes smooth and elastic.
4. Shape the dough into a ball and place in a bowl lightly coated with oil. Spray some water, cover with a lid and allow the dough to proof for 1 hour, or till the size doubles
5. After proofing, turn out the dough onto a floured work surface. Deflate the dough using your palm.
6. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions (about 100g each). Shape into a ball, coat with some flour and place in a covered bowl to rest for 15 minutes.
7. Roll out the dough into a round flat dough. Transfer to a floured baking pan.
Press a ring of depression about 1 cm from the edge of the dough.
8. Apply tomato spread, sprinkle some mozzarella cheese stripe over the dough ,and arrange ingredients above. Sprinkle some black pepper on top.
9. Bake the pizzas In a preheated oven set at 210 degree Celsius for about 18 to 20 minutes.