A simple recipe that made use of the fresh blueberries in season. The fresh fruit shared the same quantity as the flour. So you can expect blueberries in every bite of the muffin. And the quantity of 4 muffins is just nice for my small family of 4 *\(^o^)/*
All ingredients in room temperature
Using 55g omega egg
100g Greek natural yoghurt 原味优格
1 egg 蛋
30g rice bran/vegetable oil 米糠/植物油
40g+20g* raw sugar 黄砂糖
1/4 tsp sea salt 海盐
1/2 vanila extract 香草精
100g cake flour 低筋面粉
1 tsp baking powder 泡打粉
100g fresh blueberries 新鲜蓝莓
* add an extra 20g raw sugar if you prefer it sweeter.
1. Mix cake flour and baking powder in a bowl using a hand whisk. Set aside.
2. Rinse and pat dry the fresh blueberries. Set aside.
3. Blend Greek yoghurt, egg, rice bran oil, raw sugar, salt and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
This is a not-so-sweet version, so you may want to increase the sugar content if you prefer a sweeter version.
4. Sieve in the flour mixture from (1) and fold briefly. Stop mixing when all the flour ingredients are wet, but still lumpy.
5. Fold in the blue berries.
6. Scoop the batter into 4 muffin paper cups.
7. Place the muffins on a tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 30 to 35 minutes, or till the top turns golden. Place at middle rack.
9. Allow the muffins to cool on a wire rack. Serve warm or cold :)
Recipe adapted from the fabulous Sharon's blog
with great thanks :)