The It's a Saturday. It's a weekend. I want a break but I also want to enjoy a good loaf of home baked bread. Hence, my good breadmaker will take care of everything from kneading to baking. Smooch 😘
Just mix a small amount of hot water to two packets of 3-in-1 coffee mix, I can sit back and relax for an aromatic coffee bread in about 3 hours time :)
Equipment: Whirlpool Breadmaker BM 1000
2x20g pack Nescafé 3-in-1 coffee mix
50g hot water
120g cold fresh milk
30g raw sugar
1/4 tsp salt
30g cold unsalted butter
225g bread flour
25g superfine wholegrain flour
1/2 tsp instant dry yeast
Some fresh milk
1. Mix 3-in1 coffee mix with hot water.
After the mixture is well dissolved, add in the cold fresh milk.
2. Pour the ingredients according to the sequence listed in the ingredient to the bread pan. Dig a hole at the top of the flour and pour the instant dry yeast in.
3. Select the "sweet" dough function, crust colour, and start the program.
This step is optional. You can choose to leave the dough undisturbed till the baking finish.
4. When the countdown timer reads 1:55, wear a disposable glove to lift up the dough and remove the kneading blade from the bottom of the dough.
Place the dough back to the pan and continue the proofing program.
5. When the countdown timer reads 1:15, apply a thin coat of fresh milk over the top of the dough.
Cover the window of the lid with an aluminum foil. This will prevent the crust from developing a pale spot.
6. When the baking program ends, remove the loaf and cool on a wire rack.
7. Slice the loaf after the loaf has completely cool down. Enjoy :)