Yield: one loaf of 12x12x13cm
Bread weight: 484g
Raw dough weight:Breadmaker: Mayer MMBM12
Bread added with multigrains soya pulp not only has the nice aroma of the beans, but also the aroma of pandan that was added during the soya milk making.
Multigrains Soya Pulp
The dried beans used in the soya milk making.
The multigrain soya pulp and the milk.
130g cold fresh milk 冷鲜奶
20g condensed milk 炼乳
35g multigrain soya pulp 五谷豆渣
25g beaten egg 蛋液
30g raw sugar 黄砂糖
1/4 tsp salt 盐
20g cold unsalted butter冷无盐奶油
225g Prima bread flour 百龄麦高筋面粉
25g Prima superfine wholegrain flour 百龄麦超细全麦面粉
3/4 tsp instant dry yeast 即发干酵母
Some flour for sprinkling 面粉装饰
1. Mix cold fresh milk, condensed milk and soya pulp. Keep in the fridge for about 15 minutes to lower the temperature.
2. Mix bread flour and superfine wholegrain flour in a bowl.
3. Pour ingredients into the bread pan in the sequence as they are listed in the ingredients list.
4. Transfer the bread pan to the bread machine. Select "C-02 Sweet Bread" function, "500g" weight, crust colour, and activate it.
5. When the countdown timer read "1:30" h, a series of beeps can be heard. Pause the program by pressing the "Stop" button.
Take out the dough,
and remove the kneading blade.
6. Place the dough onto a floured surface. Flatten it with your palm to release the trapped air.
Flip over the dough, so the smoother side will be facing out when roll up.
To me, this method of rolling up the dough would better accommodate the turning pin protruding from the base of bread pan.
8. Return the dough to the bread pan, spray some water, and press the "stop/start" button to resume proofing program.
9. When the countdown timer reads "0:46" h, press the "stop/start" buttom to pause the program.
Sprinkle some flour over the top.
Press the "stop/start" button to resume. The baking process will start at "0:45"h.
10. Cover the window with a sheet of aluminum foil. This is to minimize heat loss through the window.
11. The bread is ready *\(^o^)/*
12. Remove the bread from the bread pan and cool on a wire rack.
13. After the bread has cooled down completely, slice the bread and enjoy :)