1 stem broccoli
1/2 tsp oyster sauce
1/8 tsp light soya sauce
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp potato starch
1. Wash the broccoli and cut into floret.
2. Soak in salt water for 5 minutes before steaming.
3. Drain the broccoli florets and steam in high heat for about 5 minutes if you like them crunchy, or 8 minutes if you prefer softer. Remove from steamer and set aside.
If you prefer more flavour, you can prepare a light gravy to pour over the cooked broccoli.
4. Heat a teaspoon of oil in a preheated pot. Pour in a mixture oyster sauce, light soya sauce, salt, sugar, water and potato starch. Stop heating once the sauce thickens.
5. Pour the gravy over the broccoli and serve warm with rice :)
|steamed in rice cooker|
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)