Savoury chives pancake in shrimp flavour pan-fried till golden, and served with sesame Korean chili as dipping sauce. Simple to prepare, delicious to taste 😋
This recipe uses the convenient Adabi Fritter Flour in shrimp flavour. As the fritter flour has been added with seasoning, baking powder and fortified with vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 and C, it freed me from the hassle of measuring and adding different ingredients to make up the seasoning flour. Just add water to the fritter flour to get the batter to your desired consistency, add egg and your preferred vegetables to cook a pancake fast 😀
|Different flavours of fritter flours|
The hot hot Adabi Korean chili sauce 😮
30g Adabi Shrimp Fritter Flour
1 egg, 55g
3g red chili, chopped
18g onion, julienned
35g chives, cut into short length
Korean Chili Sauce Ingredients
15g Adabi Korean Sauce
5g raw sugar
1g sesame oil
6g fresh lime juice/vinegar
1 tsp roasted sesame seeds
1. Add water to fritter flour, and mix into a smooth batter.
2. Mix in the egg.
3. Add chives, onion and red chili to the batter.
Mix all the ingredients well.
4. Heat about 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a 16cm non-stick pan or pot. When the oil is hot, pour the batter in, use a spatula to spread out the batter. Cover the pot or pan with a lid and cook the batter
till the entire pancake has hardened.
5. Flip over the pancake to cook the other face briefly.
6. Transfer the pancake to a serving plate, and cut into your desired number of portions.
7. Mix all the ingredients under the Korean Chili Sauce together.