300g stingray steak
1 can salted vegetable, shredded
1 tomato, cut into wedges
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp rice wine
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp corn flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp black bean garlic paste
1. Wash, pat dry the stingray steak with paper kitchen towel. Cut into 2cm cubes.
2. Marinate the stingray cubes for about 20 minutes.
3. Grind onion, garlics and chili in a food processor. Set aside.
4. Add about 1 tbsp olive oil in a heated pan. Fry the ground onion, garlic and chili till fragrant.
5.Place the stingray in the pan and let it fry till light golden on both sides.
6. Add in the salted veggie and tomato, continue to stir-fry for about 3 minutes. Pour in the seasoning, When it boils, lower the heat and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
7. Serve warm with rice 😊
|The salted veggie|