You may cook the potatoes together with the chicken meat using HCP if you are not using rice cooker to assist.
Serving: 4 adults
4 chicken drumsticks
2 potatoes cut into halves, soak in salt water
1/2 big onion
5 cloves garlic
2 tbsp 豆酱 salted soya bean
1/2 tbsp dark soya sauce
1/2 tsp corn starch
1/2 chunk palm sugar
1. Rinse and soak the 豆酱. If you prefer salty taste, just rinse will do.
2. Steam potatoes in a rice cooker by adding 100ml of water to the rice cooker pot, and place the potatoes in a heat resistant ware before placing it into the rice cooker pot. Cook using 'rice cooking' function.
3. Use the food processor to chop the onion and garlic into coarse bits.
4. In the pre-heated HappyCall double pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and add in the chopped garlic then follow by onion. Fried till fragrant.
5. Add in 豆酱, palm sugar and dark soya sauce. Stir constantly till the palm sugar dissolve.
6.Put in the drumsticks and potatoes, pour in the water and bring to a boil. Reduce the flame to low and cook for about 30 minutes.
As the potatoes are cooked, so preferably place them at the edge of the pan where the temperature is lower.
7. Towards the end of the cooking, stir in the starch water to thicken the gravy.
Serve hot :)
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)