2x30g Unisoy unsweetened soya powder
2 1/2 tsp ice jelly powder
3 tsp brown sugar (optional)
1 leaf Pandan leaf
1/2 cube palm sugar
1. Mix soya powder with ice jelly powder.
2. Pour about 150 ml water into (1) powder mixture slowly and stir at the same time. Ensure no lump is formed .
3. Pour the remaining water and milk into a pot to heat. Add in the mixture in (2), and stir well.
4. Add brown sugar and pandan leaf into the soya jelly liquid. Heat at low flame till the jelly powder well dissolve. Do not boil.
5. Pour the mixture into 4 glass container to let it set.
6. Heat 50ml of water with palm sugar to form syrup. Set aside.
7. Chill the soya bean curd in the frige. Before serving pour the palm syrup over. Yummy 😃
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)