Serving : 3 adults
Appliances: Happycall double pan
3 chicken thighs
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp coarse black pepper powder
1/4 tsp dark soya sauce
1/4 tsp golden syrup
1. Wash and trim away extra fat from the chicken thighs. Pat dry.
2. Add all marinating ingredients and chicken thighs to a mixing bowl.
3. Cover and let the thighs marinate for about an hour or longer.
4. Preheat the Happycall pan to medium high temperature. Place a sheet of baking paper to the pan if you want easy washing after the cooking.
5. Place the chicken thighs into the pan, with the skin side facing down. First cook for 1 minute, then flip to cook the other face.
Close the lid, but not locking. This applies throughout the entire cooking process.
8. Serve hot with warm rice :)