1 Granny Smith
1 red apple
1 tbsp walnut bits, toasted
1. Wash apples with vegetable wash
2. Cut apples into bite sizes. Pour about 300ml drinking water, 1/2 tsp salt and about 1/2 tsp lemon juice into a glass bowl. Soak the cut apples in the solution to prevent browning of apples.
3. Cover the bowl and it stand for about 10 minutes.
4. Drain away the water. Add 3 tsp of raw sugar and 1 tbsp lemon juice to the apple. Mix well.
5. Sprinkle some roasted walnut bits on top and the salad is ready.
You may chill it in the fridge if you prefer cold salad :)