A calcium rich soft and cold dessert using silken tofu and fresh milk as the main ingredients. It is almost like eating soya bean curd ^^
Yield: 4 x 200ml pudding bottles
60g fine sugar 细砂糖
1 tsp agar agar powder ~ 4g 燕菜精
50g water 水
300g fresh milk 鲜奶
1 pandan leaf (optional) 香兰叶 （可免）
300g silken tofu 绢豆腐
1. Mix sugar, agar agar powder and 50g of water in a bowl. Let the mixture stands for about 15 minutes.
2. Mash silken tofu by pushing it through a sieve, or use a blender. Cover with a lid and set aside.
3. Heat up 300g of fresh milk and pandan leaf, until you see light mist start to appear.
Try to heat the milk with a lid on and at low heat to prevent the "milk skin" from forming at the surface. Stir regularly.
4. Pour in the agar agar mixture from (1). Heat and stir till the agar-agar dissolves.
To check whether the agar agar powder has totally dissolved, take a small spoonful of mixture, and place in the fridge for about 5 minutes. If the mixture coagulated, then the mixture is ready.
5. Remove the pandan leaf and pour the warm milk mixture into the mashed tofu and mix into a smooth mixture.
6. Divide the tofu mixture among the 4 pudding bottles. Let the pudding cool down on a wire rack before transferring to the fridge to cool down further.
7. Refrigerate the puddings for about 2 to three hours.
8. You may add freshly cut mango to the pudding to enjoy :)