1 cup* glutinous rice flour, 105g
10g fine sugar
1 tbsp oil
1 cup fine peanut powder
1 tsp white sesame seeds
1/4 tsp black sesame seeds
1/2 cup fine sugar
*1 cup = 200ml
1. Mix glutinous rice flour, sugar and water together. Let the mixture stands for 15 minutes.
2. Mix peanut powder, sugar and sesame seeds together and set aside.
3. Heat up a HappyCall pan with a tablespoon of oil in medium low heat. Coat the pan evenly with the oil.
4. Pour in the well-stir flour mixture into the pan. Close the lid and let it cooks for about 3 minutes, or when the mixture turns slightly hard, fold in the sides towards the center and roll the batter into a big lump. Continue to cook till it becomes a bit translucent. Flip to ensure even cooking.
5. When done, cut a portion out and place it in the peanut sesame mixture. Further cut the glutinous rice lump onto bite size. Toss the cut glutinous rice bits to coat evenly with peanut powder. Serve warm.
|Measure 1 cup of glutinuous rice flour.
|Add water to the glutinuous rice
flour and mix well.
|Let the batter stands for about
|Oil the pan.
|Pour the glutinuous rice batter
into the hot HCPan.
|When the batter turns hard, fold
the sides in and roll into a lump.
|Toast the white and black sesame
seeds in a toaster for 7 min.
|Mix the peanut powder, fine sugar and
sesame seeds in a big bowl.
|Place the cooked glutinuous
dough into the peanut powder.
Cut into bite size and coat with
peanut and sugar powder.