Before you sink your teeth into the soft velvet cupcake, take a sniff at the cake. I believe you would like the sweet aroma coming from the roasted almond nibs, as well as the apple drink 🍎 and milk 🥛
At the bottom of the cupcake, you’ll find a creamy cheese cube awaiting you 😋😋
Paper cup size: 7D x 4H cm
Paper cup quantity: 8 pcs
Baking temperature: Bake in a preheated oven at 130℃ for 12 minutes, increase temperature to 160℃ and bake for 8 minutes, or till golden brown
All ingredients in room temperature
Using 54~55 eggs
2 eggs whites
Pinch of salt
30g fine sugar
20g raw sugar
2 egg yolks
60g top flour
1g baking powder
a few grains vanillin powder
10g apple drink
10g low-fat milk
10g golden syrup/honey
10g unsalted butter, melted & warm
10g rice bran oil, warm together with butter
8 cubes original flavour cheese cubes
15g almond nibs, roasted
1. Roast almond nibs in an oven toaster at 150℃ for a few minutes, or till lightly browned. Set them aside.
2. Melt E without boiling. Leave the warm content aside.
3. Beat A till firm peak before adding B.
Continue to beat till reaching ribbon stage.
4. Sieve in 1/3 of C, and mix briefly.
5. Pour in 1/2 of D mixture, and mix.
Repeat step 4 and 5 tille finish up C and D mixtures.
6. Pour about 1/4 of the batter to mix with the warm E before pouring back to mix with the main batter.
Continue to mix till a smooth and glossy batter is achieved.
7. Pour about half of the batter into 8 paper cups, place a cheese cube in it, and filled up with the remaining batter.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 130℃ for 12 minutes, increase temperature to 160℃ and bake for 8 minutes, or till golden brown 😊
10. Let the cupcakes cool down completely before removing them from the paper cups.
Warm cakes tend to stick to the wall of the paper cups.
10. Enjoy 😋🍯